When it comes to on-piste skiing, you ski with a "faster the better" mantra in your heartbeat, even after the corduroy transforms to moguls, which is why you ride in the Speedmachine 110. This Speedmachine sports a 110 flex, the second-to-softest option in Nordica's Speedmachine lineup, to best suit intermediate skiers or lighter experts. Part of Nordica's Tri-Fit system, these boots feature an Infrared-shaped shell and a thermo-moldable liner that provide a fully customized feel. The result is a ski boot that fits the exact contours of your foot shape for incredible comfort.
- All-mountain boots built for intermediate to advanced riders
- 100mm last offers a good blend of precision and comfort
- 110 flex blends forgiveness and performance for daily use
- Heat-moldable liner is packed full of warm Primaloft insulation
- 2-piece 4-buckle design drives power with minimal energy loss
- Tri-fit system lets boot fitters customize the shell to your foot
- Aluminum buckles handle abuse of hundred day seasons