ROCKY MOUNTAIN ELEMENT ALLOY 10 BIKE 2022
When it comes to climbing, sprinting on the flats, and handling technical terrain with ease, nothing quite beats a trail bike. Trail bikes have longer travel than cross-country bikes but are not as aggressive as enduro bikes. The Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 Bike is purpose-built to hit the precise sweet spot between lightweight cross-country climbing and technical precision. It features a FORM Alloy frame that uses 120mm of travel on the rear and 130mm of travel on the front. The frame features RIDE-4 Adjustable Geometry so you can dial in your ride perfectly. The Element also has internal cable routing, integrated frame protection, and spots for water bottle cages.
The 10 version of the Rocky Mountain Element Alloy comes with a Shimano Deore 11-speed drivetrain. This includes a cassette that has a hill-crushing 11-51T gear range that makes climbing and pedaling through technical terrain a breeze. Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power so you can descend with confidence. Rocky Mountain TR25 Tubeless-Ready Rims are paired with WTB Trail Boss Comp tires. The rims can be set up tubeless for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats when compatible tires are used. With the Rocky Mountain Toonie Dropper Post, you'll be able to quickly lift and lower your saddle with the press of a lever.
- FORM Alloy frame with internal cable routing, integrated frame protection, and spots for water bottle cages
- Shimano Deore 11-speed drivetrain performs exceptionally well in demanding conditions
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power
- Tubeless-ready rims for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats
- Rocky Mountain Toonie Dropper Post quickly lifts and lowers your saddle with the press of a lever