The Men's Cochise 130 DYN Ski Boot is Tecnica's stiffest backcountry boot for aggressively powerful skiers. A 130 flex gives it an impressive performance in the toughest conditions. Not just tough, the Cochise features a completely customizeable construction for a fit that feels like Tecnica designed it just for your foot. C.A.S. features a dimpled shell that boot-fitters can punch out easier, and they can mold the liner through a quick-and-easy heating process. By creating such a comfortable fit, Tecnica designed the Cochise with a moderately narrow 99 last that optimizes precision for the downhill.
Modern updates to the Cochise 130 include a metal-on-metal walk mode with an impressive 42° cuff rotation for easier hiking. The Power Light Design is 30% thinner and 2.5 times stiffer for the new season. The Vibram rubber sole assists with traction when you're hiking rockier terrain, and it boasts tech inserts for tech bindings.
- Downhill ready alpine touring boot for committed powder skiers
- C.A.S shell is thin, laterally stiff, and completely customizable
- C.A.S liner is breathable, customizable, and provides a secure fit
- 130 flex provides excellent response, support, and performance
- Two piece construction, 4-buckle design creates a reliable feel
- Walk mode provides 42° of range for natural skinning on the way up
- 45mm power strap locks your shin in place to enhance the secure fit
- Vibram soles help you navigate rocky ridges with confidence