The Blaze 82 is recommended for the ambitious beginners and intermediates who have fallen in love with skiing and who are looking for the right ski for plenty of fun in the entire ski area. Thanks to the 3D Radius sidecut and full sidewall, the ski impresses with its maneuverability at all speeds as well as in tight turns - ideal even in packed snow or in narrow passages. This is also supported by the Suspension Tips & Tails exclusively installed in the Blaze. The elastic inserts dampen snow contact at the ski tips acting like a bumper, especially in changing snow conditions. The tip-to-tail wood core in the Blaze 82 is made of particularly light and stiff wood types, which allows us to build the ski impressively light. Increased dynamics and stability are thus guaranteed! The low weight also extends the range of use of the ski for touring. To beginners who are looking for the one ski for all occasions, this is the real deal!
includes VMotion 10 bindings.
- A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Multilayer Woodcore Light consists of hard wood in the center area around the screws and very light, slotted wood in the outer zone. In the alpine range the models benefit from the weight reduction and allow very sporty turns and speeds.
- Suspension Tips: Inserts made of elastic TPU material on the edges of the tip and tail which act like a bumper in wind-blown or tracked snow. Its shock-absorbing elasticity ensures better stability and catch-free float.
- Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle
- Bindings included