With a longer cut and technical features, the Karbon Nixie Insulated Ski Jacket is perfect for keeping her shredding down the slopes. When the weather’s rough, this jacket keeps the elements out with sealed seams, a center zip wind flap, adjustable wrists, and a fixed powder skirt, creating an allover seal. For warmth, the 100g of Thermik 1 Insulation does a great job of keeping her warm, with an alouva lined hood for that cozy feel. The Karbon Nixie Insulated Ski Jacket has a unique accent quilting on the hem and cuffs, with plenty of exterior pockets, including two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets, giving her all the storage space she needs. From first to last chair, this technical jacket gets the job done while giving her a playful look she’ll like.
- Hydro Tech fabric with Karbonite offers a seam-sealed finish with a 10K waterproof rating
- Plenty of storage options with sleeve pass pocket, zippered chest pockets, and hand warmer pockets
- 100g of Thermik 1 Insulation, chin guard, and alouva lined hood and collar offer a warm and cozy feel
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 5/10
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Length (inches): 27
- Breathability Rating (grams): 10000
- Waterproof Rating (mm): 10000
- Insulation Amount (grams): 100
- Waterproofing: 8/10
- Seam Sealing: Critically Taped
- Removable Hood
- Powder Skirt
- Inside Pockets
- Taped Seams
- Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Pass Pocket
- Interior Media Pocket
- Headphone Pass Through
- Large Interior Pocket
- Attached Powder Skirt
- Soft Chin Guard
- Key Clip
- Waist Pockets
- Chest Pockets
- Reflective Details
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.